Sunday, June 14, 2009

Restless Leg Syndrome & Hypnosis

Can hypnosis help Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)? While this is not definitive proof, it does seem hopeful. I once did hypnosis for smoking cessation with a man who has Restless Leg Syndrome. He reported back to me that after the hypnosis, he had no more problem with RLS. This in only a one time occurance and as far as I know, I have never hypnotized anyone else with RLS. It does warrent further investigation.

By the way, did he stop smoking? Yes, for three days. He told me that he found out that his wife had wasted an amount of money that was approximately equal to the fee he had paid for the hypnoasis. He told her that he could waste money too and intentionally started smoking. No carvings, no other reasons than palin old spite.

No comments: